Monday, September 3, 2007

Hi, are you a free person? do you hold the wheel of your life?

Or do you agree with these…

1. I remind myself that every day that passes, will not return.


2. It’s a fact that there is no one else in this universe that is exactly like me.

3. Complicated sentence – focus! "Though I don’t see the "whole picture" (by the way, no body sees the whole picture) and though I grasp reality from my senses (which are not always sharp and actually are limited), I decide that I'm the driver of my life and nobody has the right to tell me what to do (assuming that I obey the rules of society, of course)".

4. The fact that I don’t see "the whole picture" means that I can't impose "my truth" on anybody. Even if I'm convinced that "I'm right" the fact is that people like me – "unique people like me" , surprising how it seems… , perceive reality differently.

5. The basic law is "live and let live" and violence of any kind should not be justified by anyone.


6. Some times in life, it’s a good idea to review my values and beliefs. Maybe I should do an exercise and list the most important values in my life. I may be surprised of my self that many "holy values that I hold, are conditioned by my parents or community or religious or culture… and basically, they are not really relevant to me and I hold them because I'm used to…

7. Thoughts and emotion run in my head nonstop. Even when I sleep, dreams get into my mind. I should practice a state of mind of silence of mind in an awakened state, because than, i can see a clearer situation of what's going on with me and I can also feel what's right for me.

8. Since I don’t "see the whole picture" it’s a good idea to consult professional assistance or learn from others people's solutions for challenging situation I'm in. Although I'm unique, I "don’t have to invent the wheel", I should be open to ideas but also tune into my being and feel/understand what's good for me.

9. If I look at my self in the mirror, I know deep inside that I'm more then my physical being. I'm the dynamic integration between delicate sub systems of body and mind.

10. Nobody knows exactly what the range of his/her potential is. We are always changing and there is a constant dialogue between genetic potential and environment we are in that give expression in life. If I move to another country, my personality may change, if I change the food I eat, my personality may change…

11. The ways I act and behave depend on my health state of my mind and body. If I have no energies, my performance and reactions will be "off tune".

12. If by the end of the day, I am satisfied or smile to at least one event that took place, then things weren’t too bad, but if we feel sad and unsatisfied… its time for change.

13. Though I am not alone on this planet and my health, wealth and happiness is largely based on social network. I'm the- actors, conductors and I write the scenario of our life. So we can change life if i feel unhappy.

14. Even when i have lovely and caring people around me, nobody can/will live my life for me.

15. I can change my attitude, behavior feelings and thoughts for the aim of being happier.

16. its fascinating to learn about the connections between emotions, thoughts and sensation and to drive my life to a better destination of quality and happiness.

17. First I have the urge to make a change, then I visualize to what direction this change will take me to, then I decide that I'm willing to learn and implement new ways of thinking and behaving, and then I get feedback and I feel if its good for me.

18. Change is the name of the game. Evolvement for growth and development.

19. proactive life.

20. love & creativity & calmness


1 comment:

.gzajicek20 said...

Shuni was here and looking for Rafi